Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I have enjoyed all the TED talks so far, but Hanna's TED talk really got my attention. 
Hanna delivered it perfectly.  Her speaking was very smooth, it was the right speed and the perfect volume.  Her whole presentation was organized and easy to follow.  She incorporated funny and difficult memories which I felt gave her presentation a well-rounded representation of all the roles being a big sister requires you to be.  I liked how she explained the roles in a lot of detail and with examples.  I also really liked the use of pictures.  Her whole presentation flowed really smoothly and you could really tell how much being a big sister meant to her. 
Although I don't have an older sister, I do have an older brother who I am really close with.  Throughout her presentation and the stories she told it reminded me of my brother and similar situations that we've gone through.  Even though she is in the opposite position in a sibling relationship I was still able to relate it to my own older brother to see where their actions are similar and where they are different

Overall I think Hanna did a great job! She was really easy to listen to and she kept me intrigued the whole time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment